Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Multiuser Assignment


The first idea came to me was to update the chatting room, I loved that example I loved how the background is moving like a wave. My idea was to add more emotion to this chat room, by creating a menu for quick message, like greetings, love, Yes and No messages. At the same time, when we send love message the color of the title will change to red and green color with happiness message and so on. My concern was if I can work at this assignment at home?
Can I redo all the steps we did on the first class? And I don’t have the XAMPP server I have the WAMP server on my computer. But what I found that Robin file can’t work with my server, when I tried to run Robin I got the following Error:
Running robin.php
Parse error: parse error in C:\wamp\www\robin\classes\Socket.php on line 156
So I downloaded the XAMPP server on my computer, and everything worked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment