Friday, November 19, 2010

Bouncing Ball Game



I thought of making two levels of this game, but then I preferred to focus on the first level to make sure that it runs without errors. I started off with just a ball breaking bricks, and I thought that was a little boring,
so I decided to add the walls in both sides to make the wall bouncy. So the ball would bounce off the wall and make it challenging to control the ball.



As a final touch I added the timer with a limit of 10 seconds, so the player who finishes before the 10 sec will win the game. In addition, I added some sound effects to make the game more interesting. To test the game, I asked my kids to play and try it. They just love it, and they asked me to do the next level, but because of all assignments I have I can’t go further more. In the future who knows, I’ll be more than happy to go back for my old assignments and invest more time to enhance them and may be find markets for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment